NCL EDOCS AND TECH ASSISTANCE

dcruiser50

Is anyone having problems trying to print or download their edocs from a tablet. I can access them but get no response when I push the print button. Already called tech services with zero results just rudness, they insist it's  a problem with my printer connection. I use hp smart to my wireless printer. Also had the same problem in May.

19 hours ago, dcruiser50 said:

Is anyone having problems trying to print or download their edocs from a tablet. I can access them but get no response when I push the print button. Already called tech services with zero results just rudness, they insist it's  a problem with my printer connection. I use hp smart to my wireless printer. Also had the same problem in May.

If this is the second time you are having issues then it's probably an issue with your tablet and some setting. How did you resolve the issue in May? Are you able to download this file to your tablet or does that not work either? If you can download maybe then email to someone else who could try and print them for you.

If you are using an apple ipad, select "print".  When the print dialogue opens, look for the dropdown menu at the bottom and select "Save to PDF."  Save the file to your machine and print from your PDF viewer instead of from the website.

If you are using a microsoft tablet, select "print".  When the print dialogue opens scroll to the bottom and click "Print Using the System Dialogue."  When the printer finder box opens, scroll down to "Microsoft Print to PDF."  Save the file to your machine and print from your PDF viewer instead of from the website.

Edited by EvanBedar
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, dcruiser50 said:

I agree with Tech Services.

I generally use Firefox, but over the last few years, Chrome has been much more reliable with some websites.  I hate to give up Firefox, but perhaps there's no choice.  I've noticed this with Hilton, IHG and a couple of other travel websites.