Aqua class on reflection or sunset cabin

Holidaycraze

🤔 hmmm, should I go with sunset cabin and hope to purchase the Persian spa package or is it limited and May not be able to purchase ? Does anyone know how much the spa is for an entire cruise ?

What are others experiencing with Blu. We didn’t have great experience with Blu years back. We plan on a TA with celebrity reflection so lots of sea days 

thanks for any feed back 

Thanks Essiesmom for your suggestion.  Crystalspin sorry but I thought my question was put in the section that say for cabin selection help.....maybe just ignore those who are not so savy and learning.

hate is a strong word and sorry to cause you upset.  

26 minutes ago, Holidaycraze said:

Thanks Essiesmom for your suggestion.  Crystalspin sorry but I thought my question was put in the section that say for cabin selection help.....maybe just ignore those who are not so savy and learning.

hate is a strong word and sorry to cause you upset.  

Haha, hate is a strong word! I try to answer questions as well as I am able. I STRONGLY do not want to shame anyone who asks a Cabin Selection question in the Cabin Selection forum! But the fact is, many who may be able to help you, do not check this board often or at all, so EM and I need to send yo to the cruiseline "board". I hope you find your help!

As @crystalspinsaid, the problem with this board is that not a lot of people visit it, compared to the cruise line boards.  And when a question is particular to a cruise line and ship, faster or more direct answers can be found on that board.  Unfortunately, many questions sit here for days before someone drops by who can reply.  I only sail a few lines and not in the higher cost cabins so I can’t answer all questions.  And some of my experience is more than ten years old, so might not be relevant.  EM

• Like 1

Hi they both have a balcony. We were aft on constellation a few years back & absolutely loved it. 

I’d look here & see if your question can be answered re the actual cabins locations. Then post on the celebrity board  for a response re the Persian package & Blu etc the posters have a wealth of knowledge.