Rieslings

ivyleaguegent

At least one, and maybe two, Rieslings were available (included wines) on the Explorer in late July.  If it is not offered whereever you are dining on the ship, ask for it and they will do their best to get it for you.

Edited by RJ2002

On Explorer and Splendor at least there is a 2012 Dr. Loosen Wehlener Sonenuhr riesling on the Connoisseur list. It is not mentioned on the listing but the wine is an auslese. I thought it was drinking beautifully now and went well with the spicy dishes in Pacific Rim. It was listed at $76 which is a fair price.

Dave

Edited by DaveFr

When we were on Splendor in Nov 2021, they had a Mosel Riesling.  One of my favorite regions!  I seem to remember a Moscato, too.  I was happy with the wines.  If they don't have what you want as the featured wine, you can ask for something different, which is how I ended up with the Mosel Riesling.

DW loves rieslings.  Always had a  few available on every Regent cruise.  After the first night, Compass Rose staff always brought one to our table without being asked.  Also got it by asking in specialty rest's.