Flowers delivered? or Floral arrangement via HAL?

Euby

4 minutes ago, Banditswife said:

I agree w/ Florida_gal_50.  Those are gorgeous.  All the flowers depicted here in this post are lovely.  Now to get DH to order some.  Thanks

I have to remember to do this on my next cruise since I’ll have some extra obc.  Great way to spend it in my mind.

3 minutes ago, Florida_gal_50 said:

I have to remember to do this on my next cruise since I’ll have some extra obc.  Great way to spend it in my mind.

Agree, my thoughts exactly.  I will go to guest services once on board & ask how to order the floral arrangements.

• Like 1

FYI- I just checked HAL's floral arrangement selections.  The options that were there a few days ago are no longer there.  They have added some vases & increased prices a bit.  Least expensive arrangement is now $37.49.  I was wanting a mixed bouquet w/carnations & other small buds.  Hopefully we will find something we like once on the ship.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Banditswife said:

The options that were there a few days ago are no longer there.  They have added some vases & increased prices a bit.  

Huh, I wonder what would have happened if I had pre-ordered a Pippa (red-pink-multi carnations) for 29.99 when the most similar is now the Catherine at $39.49? I didn't order bc I wanted to surprise my husband on our anniversary!

My mom and I were on an Alaskan cruise on the Zuiderdam in June and were so pleasantly surprised to find a GORGEOUS bouquet of flowers in our room, which had been prearranged by a dear friend. Every single day of our cruise we kept exclaiming at how beautiful they were. We couldn’t even believe how they lasted all seven days and looked just as beautiful on the seventh day. Maybe the pictures online are not very good because these flowers were stunning.

3AF98627-CC20-4B63-B22A-888C4959346D.jpeg

• Like 5

9 hours ago, crystalspin said:

Huh, I wonder what would have happened if I had pre-ordered a Pippa (red-pink-multi carnations) for 29.99 when the most similar is now the Catherine at $39.49? I didn't order bc I wanted to surprise my husband on our anniversary!

That is the one I was going to order.  I love carnations, plus they usually last longer than roses or other flowers.

What gorgeous pictures of flowers you all are sharing!  In over 20 cruises, we have never ordered flowers (had some as part of the cabin, etc., but nothing purchased by us).  I had wanted to order a corsage and boutonniere for us for our next cruise - will be over Valentine's Day.  I had been hesitant as one never knows the quality but your experiences have made me feel more comfortable ordering and I did.

Thanks for sharing and happy cruising!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Florida_gal_50 said:

Here are my flowers.  It's called a gorgeous garden.  This is the medium bouquet for $64.99.  I love them and this they are gorgeous to me.

20221114_123041.jpg

That is one lovely bouquet! I honestly have not seen anything so perfect from a shore-side florist!

• Like 1

We love the flowers and here are four arrangements that were in our room on the last trip.  The pictures were actually taken on the last day of the cruise.  So all were a week old.   HAL does an incredible job in the flower department!

Also on the last couple of cruises we went on the Florist had a flowering arrangement class that was really neat.   

E621FE4D-1804-4804-A0A7-A49A212B29A7.jpeg

D21371E6-41A7-4476-8563-97A1A3BE0486.jpeg

916BD703-BE3B-4389-9B26-F415EF272803.jpeg

BA6D0C41-312B-4DA3-912B-732487A18311.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1