Cannot print boarding pass.

carolgeno

I cannot open my boarding pass.  I was able to open and print luggage tags but not boarding pass.  I tried different browsers and different computers without success.  Royal Caribbean did not have a good answer.  They said the boarding pass would be printed when I get to the ship to board.  I am a little worried about this.  Has anyone had this problem?

It's an ongoing issue with some sailings. I haven't been able to access my set sail pass at all since checking in 45 days out from my 10/24 Indy sailing. 30 days out today, received my documents, got my luggage tags, but still no set sail pass. This applies to app and website.

• Thanks 1

I can't edit my check in or see my boarding pass on the website from my laptop for our 6 Nov cruise.  But, DH can.  We both use Chrome and we both have Surface Laptops using Windows 11.  But, I can do it all using Edge.  DH printed our boarding passes but I still need to add photos which I'll do on the app later or maybe using Edge.  On Chrome, I get the "Information is currently not available.  Please try again later.".  I was getting that before the outage and am still getting it.   While they may have done an upgrade yesterday, there are clearly still a lot of issues.  And, before anyone says to clear my cache, I have way too many passwords saved in Chrome.  I just got them all back up after resetting an old laptop and accidentally clearing Chrome a few weeks ago.  Not interested in doing that again.

Edited by BND

15 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

It's an ongoing issue with some sailings. I haven't been able to access my set sail pass at all since checking in 45 days out from my 10/24 Indy sailing. 30 days out today, received my documents, got my luggage tags, but still no set sail pass. This applies to app and website.

Iam glad to read this! Have the same issue and got no answer from RCCL after contact them by Mail.

Thought it was only me having trouble 😱