HAL has great bargain!

twoatsea

At least I think it is; don't know about others. Anyway, thought I would share what I found on their website. I booked mine via phone call to HAL.

Westerdam, 3/26/06, RT Ft. Lauderdale, Western Caribbean, VH verandah guarantee, $865.52 total cost.

Now I have questions about the port - but different subject, so I will post another thread.

Can't do that one as we will just be getting back from trying Carnival again (Don't hold it against me - kids spring break :D ), however I have a question about how HAL runs their specials.

Looking into going to Alaska in mid September. Are the prices likely to fall any in the next few weeks, or do you think they are at the lowest they are going to get right now. Talking about the 9/17 Westerdam. Thanks!

Yeah nice deal. That was the point I was getting at in another thread, to shop around and don't count out calling HAL directly if you see a good deal. Do your homework and take the best deal you find. It can be with HAL directly or a TA.

Looking into going to Alaska in mid September. Are the prices likely to fall any in the next few weeks ...
It's doubtful. Alaska cruise pricing is high anyway. September will be toward the end of the season, so prices are lower compared with July, for instance. There's always a chance they'll run a special to fill a ship ... but it seems Alaska ships fill up pretty well on their own.

Archived