Need Parking Recommendation in San Diego Cruise Port

wangy26

We will take a 7 night Mexican Riviera cruise (1/7-1/14/2023) round trip from San Diego. One couple will drive from LA and will need 7 day parking for the car. I checked a few options on portofsandiego.org.  They all seem very expensive. Wyndham is $25/day. Some airport lots with shuttle is $20/day.  I just wonder if there are any less expensive parking options.  A few of us will fly in a day earlier and stay in a hotel before the cruise. Is there any hotel offer stay and park option there?

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

I believe the Homewood Suites Bayside does Park & Cruise packages with a shuttle.

My preference would be to stay at the SpringHill Suites Bayfront, Residence Inn Bayfront or InterContinental San Diego, all in the BRIC complex and park there, with or without a package.

https://bricsandiego.com/

The complex is directly across the street from the cruise terminal, see the map below.

https://goo.gl/maps/oGJtHSxExJ4R1sug9

Hi @wangy26 !

If you all are cruising on the Koningsdam, I invite you to join the Roll Call, here:

As far as parking, I decided the Wyndham Bayside (@$400 for 16 days! we are doing a B2B with the preceding cruise) made more sense than juggling baggage and shuttles to save a few dollars. And staying with friends in Orange County, driving down the very day, made more sense than getting in a day early and paying MORE than $400 to stay overnight!

You have to reserve ahead of time, and pay, to even get the $25/day rate.