Surprising phone call from Cunard

Jacqueline

I am booked in the Queens grill for an upcoming 13 day voyage. I was surprised  to get a phone call today from a real person offering to help me with any special requests, appointments, things I might need or want for my cabin, dining reservations, spa reservations, etc. Debbie is ending. Me an email with information and her phone number for anything that might come up should I need assistance. She reminded me of the dates to do/check on stuff, also.

Really makes me excited for the cruise! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jacqueline said:

I am booked in the Queens grill for an upcoming 13 day voyage. I was surprised  to get a phone call today from a real person offering to help me with any special requests, appointments, things I might need or want for my cabin, dining reservations, spa reservations, etc. Debbie is ending. Me an email with information and her phone number for anything that might come up should I need assistance. She reminded me of the dates to do/check on stuff, also.

Really makes me excited for the cruise! 

Thank you for sharing Jacqueline and well done Cunard/Debbie. I keep thinking that we should do QG in the future and this only adds to the desire to do so. I hope you will share your cruise experience with us Jacqueline.

Jack

We cruise regularly with Celebrity and when in an upper suite (comparable to Q1 and Q2), even in the UK , we recive a phone call upto four weeks before from the shoreside team. This is to check for any dinning reservations, spa bookings, confirm spirits for bar setup, requests for mini fridge and any special requirements. In Celebrity's other suites (comparable to Q3 to Q6) some times one would get a phone call but more usually just an email. 

Our first Cunard experience is in 10 days time on QV in a Q2 and we have had no comunication prior to our cruise other than the usual I expect all passengers have by email. It is nice to hear that Cunard are catching up.