Specialty dining

ccmo

This will be our first time sailing Regent. We are on Splendor in December celebrating my husband’s birthday. Yesterday was first day we could book specialty and everything was sold out except for 9:00 pm on two nights. Will things open up once on board or do I try to contact before we board? Would at least like to book something for his birthday.

1 hour ago, ccmo said:

This will be our first time sailing Regent. We are on Splendor in December celebrating my husband’s birthday. Yesterday was first day we could book specialty and everything was sold out except for 9:00 pm on two nights. Will things open up once on board or do I try to contact before we board? Would at least like to book something for his birthday.

On the day you board go to the dining reservation desk and explain birthday  dinner desire.  Also, if you have butler ask for their help.  Good luck. 

CCMO,

I had another thought to share that occurred to me after I answered you. Since you are a first timer with Regent, let me tell you to never hesitate to ask for anything.  The staff will do whatever they can to help.  Some examples:  fresh squeezed orange juice--ask & you will receive.  Better coffee at breakfast: ask for a cafe Americano or a cappuccino or a latte and you will get it.  Want anything special in Compass Rose?  Ask a day ahead.  We always ask for an Indian meal at least once and give the restaurant supervisor a list of courses and it is there the following evening.  There are many helpful hints in earlier posts.  Look for some of them such as "What I learned...."

• Thanks 1