Coco Cay Thrill Water Park question.

We are going on Oasis in August and at Coco Cay my daughter's (11 & 😎 want to use the Thrill Water Park. I know I have to purchase tickets for my children but will my wife and I have to purchase tickets to the water park even though we will not use it, we just want to be with them and make sure our daughters are ok when using the slides.

11 minutes ago, Homelines1977 said:

We are going on Oasis in August and at Coco Cay my daughter's (11 & 😎 want to use the Thrill Water Park. I know I have to purchase tickets for my children but will my wife and I have to purchase tickets to the water park even though we will not use it, we just want to be with them and make sure our daughters are ok when using the slides.

Children 14 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult to enter Thrill Water Park.

2 hours ago, Homelines1977 said:

To expand on the previous answer, you have to pay to enter the water park even if you don’t use any of the attractions there. 

13 hours ago, Ashland said:

Children 14 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult to enter Thrill Water Park.

Actually, this is not exactly true according to Royal's Website when you go to book it. Children under 14 only need to be accompanied by a guest 14 or older. It does not have to be an adult.

So I don't know what age 😎 represents, but if it represents 14 or more, your kids could go in by themselves according to Royal's site.

14 hours ago, Homelines1977 said:

Yes   Any one who goes into the water park must purchase a ticket.  She will love it.  I am sure that you will want to join her.

Edited by Cruise a holic