Free at Sea, 3 in a room

Daveth10

I am somewhat confused over the free drinks package as part of the Free at Sea. 3 adults are booked in our cabin . It appears to say that only guests one and two get the free drinks package but elsewhere it states that all guests in a cabin must have the drinks package. We have not been offered a drinks package for guest 3. Do they get it automatically as part of Free at Sea? many thanks for any clarification.

If you are buying the drinks package then everyone has to buy it, but that stipulation doesn’t apply with the free at sea deal. So if guests one and two get the package through free at sea then there is no requirement for guest three to buy it.

Sometimes everyone in the room gets the deals, but I don’t know if that applies at the moment (I’m not in the US).

3 minutes ago, LaCal said:

They changed it up awhile ago and now all 3 guests must pay the gratuities on the drink pkg 

We always cruise with 3 of us and this changed over a year ago 

But that is US rules. They are in the UK with different terms & conditions than us.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KeithJenner said:

So they are.

Free at Sea is only guests 1 and 2 for us, so  it is all correct. Guests 1 and 2 have the deals and no requirement for guest 3 to buy it.

they’ve been making our guest 3 buy it for over a year now 

Just now, LaCal said:

where’d the original poster say he’s in the UK? 

I'm on a PC and right under the screen name (to the left of the actual message) is where it says where you are from. Like you are from Los Angeles and joined CC Oct 6, 2009. I don't know if it displays the same on a phone or not. I rarely use my phone on CC.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, peg013 said:

Just looked, it doesn't show on the phone but KeithJenner and I both mentioned them both being from the UK.

You need to click on the username.

I usually post on my phone and often check that as people are often given incorrect information as people assume that they are from the US. In this case I didn’t check myself and only knew because you mentioned it.

• Like 1