Park cafe hours brilliance of seas

thepla

We're going on brilliance in March and wondering hours for park cafe.

We've been on a couple royal cruises and seem to remember there was something open very late for pizza or maybe Cuban sandwich when we went to Cuba.  It's sort of nice after last show if we wanted a little something.

18 minutes ago, Wineaux007 said:

Perhaps someone currently on board Brilliance can chime in if the hours aren't on the app until you get on board.  

It doesn't matter when they show up in the app - you can set the app to the current sailing and see the hours.

Don't hold me to this, things change and March is a ways off. Last time on Brilliance, not long ago..

Breakfast 0600-0900  Lunch 1500-1815  late night 2100-0100. Each sailing can be different, and changes can occur during sailing as we were told by the head of the department.

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

It doesn't matter when they show up in the app - you can set the app to the current sailing and see the hours.

We're sailing on 30 October.  I have the app set on Brilliance and can't see any dining times at any of the food venues.  So times are not on the app until you are on the current sailing?  That's what I'm thinking.

11 minutes ago, Wineaux007 said:

We're sailing on 30 October.  I have the app set on Brilliance and can't see any dining times at any of the food venues.  So times are not on the app until you are on the current sailing?  That's what I'm thinking.

I think Biker's point is you can go out of your sailing and select the current sailing, which will have the times for this week.

29 minutes ago, Wineaux007 said:

I can see dining times at all three of my upcoming sailings even 500 days out. None are on brilliance but if you click dinning then a particular restaurant  it should show up

1 hour ago, Wineaux007 said:

So times are not on the app until you are on the current sailing? 

All app info gets better and more complete as you approach your sailing - things like shows and perhaps venue operating hours may not be complete till on board (or set the app to that sailing).

Edited by Biker19

28 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

I can see dining times at all three of my upcoming sailings even 500 days out. None are on brilliance but if you click dinning then a particular restaurant  it should show up

Times are not showing on either of my Brilliance sailings app, but my January Grandeur sailing does show times for Park Cafe.   1-6pm and 10pm-1am.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Wineaux007 said:

Times are not showing on either of my Brilliance sailings app, but my January Grandeur sailing does show times for Park Cafe.   1-6pm and 10pm-1am.

I selected this week and they show park cafe open very late to 2am