Winemakers Dinner on Enchanted?

Cruzinnana47

I apologize if this has been recently discussed, but I haven't read whether or not the Winemakers Dinner is available on the Enchanted.  Sailing next month and would like to secure spots for us.  Recall posters saying that the dinner has to be reserved ASAP when you board.  Have done Chef's Dinner before (which was a wonderful experience), but we're interested in trying the Winemakers this time around, if possible.  The last I read, believe the price was $40pp. at that time?

Yes, $40 p/p but it is not offered on all ships. I am currently on the Island Princess and it was not offered. Also...cannot book in advance. You must do so as soon as you get on board.  Have done it twice and have come to the conclusion that I will do it on any cruise where it is offered!

We attended the winemaker’s dinner on the enchanted and thought the menu was better than the chef’s table dinner. You can try to book right when you get onboard or, if in a full suite, the suite concierge will take care of arrangements for you.

1 hour ago, SwankieG said:

We attended the winemaker’s dinner on the enchanted and thought the menu was better than the chef’s table dinner. You can try to book right when you get onboard or, if in a full suite, the suite concierge will take care of arrangements for you.

Was that after resuming cruising in summer 2021?

We sailed three cruises on Royal-class ships (Enchanted & Discovery) since cruising resumed and none of them had the Winemakers Dinner. The reasons given were a lack of sufficient wine inventory and staffing. Prior to the pause we greatly enjoyed it on each of our Royal-class ships cruises.

8 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

We sailed three cruises on Royal-class ships (Enchanted & Discovery) since cruising resumed and none of them had the Winemakers Dinner. The reasons given were a lack of sufficient wine inventory and staffing. Prior to the pause we greatly enjoyed it on each of our Royal-class ships cruises.

Yes, it was this past April. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

We had it on Regal in Feb and it was wonderful