Is the Celebrity website down again?

Salt Lifer

It is frustrating.  I use Chrome on my laptop and each time I want to go into my account, I have to go up and clear the cookies for the celebrity website and go to Sign in each time.  If I didn't do this, I would never get the username and password page coming up. It would be great if the keep me signed in actually worked. 

On 10/4/2022 at 3:07 PM, Jim_Iain said:

It may be a bad authentication cookie.   I'm using Firefox with no problem.  Last time they were down I had to clear my cookies on Firefox to get it to issue a new one.

I generally don't like to clear all my cookies so I use

Settings / Privacy and Security / Under Cookies and Site Data / Manage Data / Search for Celebrity/

Highlight CelebrityCruises.com  and choose Remove Selected and Save.

image.thumb.png.a7049de508d85b7b9e21063ad22cb667.png

Dang, best explanation and set of directions I've ever seen here!

I am a Firefox user also. I just did that as you described above. I am trying to find the solution to Celebrity.com often telling me on the screen that I am "Locked out" of certain places I try to go, like to view my airline reservations made through Flights by Celebrity. I have been working on this for a couple of years with both my TA and with the Celebrity IT group. No luck so far. I've tried several things to unlock my record at their suggestion, but nothing has worked to date.

Hopefully removing those cookies as you describe will "unlock me". If I am successful I will update here.

Doug