New U.K. Managing Director David Duff

Riocca

Are any of these people from the days of Richard Twynam ?  In those days we had an excellent resource and a UK ability to sort our problems as well as promote the product.

I didn't think there were any UK employees after he left.  It certainly didnt feel like it.

One of the many reasons I like Azamara is the mix of Nationalities onboard.  On our recent Quest cruise the numbers of those from the UK and those from the US were equal, and that is just how I like it.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Mrs Miggins said:

Are any of these people from the days of Richard Twynam ?  In those days we had an excellent resource and a UK ability to sort our problems as well as promote the product.

I didn't think there were any UK employees after he left.  It certainly didnt feel like it.

One of the many reasons I like Azamara is the mix of Nationalities onboard.  On our recent Quest cruise the numbers of those from the UK and those from the US were equal, and that is just how I like it.

Lee and Stuart both worked with Richard Twynam, we’ve met both over the years and although there positions are not directly customer facing we’ve found them extremely helpful.