Window suite question

Pansy2801

We are elite and just booked for the first time a window suite on Caribbean Princess. What are the perks that we will get ? Can we have dining room dinner delivered? I saw a video of one of these suits that did not seem to have a regular size table.

Thanks 

There is not a dining table.  You will have a large coffee table with a couch. We found it fine for snacking,  but did not eat full meals there.  We loved the window suites on the Caribbean Princess. 

You have all the full suite benifits  The coffee table in front of the sofa is your only table  Not really condusive to eating full dinners  but you do get club class dining and suite breakfast in specialty restaurant

One of the best perks of a Window Suite is that the Club Class Main Dining room is on the same level,, just feet away.  

I have done lunch in my room.  Dinner may be a little trickier on the oval coffee table.  

Window Suites are Full Suites with ALL of the suite amenities, including the thermal spa with a hot rock bed.  

If you have a drink package, consider donating your beer/alcohol to your crew.  They will truly appreciate it.  You will also receive 2 bottles of water a day.