Mariner Society rates

carnivaljunkie

If we are talking about the same big online travel agency, the rates that now show up as "mariner" rates w/the very large OBC right now are not available to me on the HAL website (yes, I log in).

In fact, I've never, ever found a lower rate on the HAL website....The big, large, huge, online, web only TA always has the lowest prices for us. Always.  

FYI....those "very large OBC" amounts that were available Friday as "mariner rates" are now not available today....again, looking at the mega big online only internet TA site. 

Prices are still low...and always lower than the HAL website.

Once I booked with an online agency for a transantlatic and got $750.00 OBC.  Well, that went along way toward our wine bill on the ship.  I don't book with them anymore because it was hard dealing with the personnel concerning any changes, but I did like the substantial savings. I use my PCC now because it is so easy, generally speaking.

• Like 1

Just now, albingirl said:

I don't book with them anymore because it was hard dealing with the personnel concerning any changes,

I understand that.....they are all about booking but making changes are not their specialty. 

I've run thru a few TA's at the mega online big web TA but I've got one now that understands me. 

We do most everything email.  I don't waste her time.  I try to be clear and concise (note the word "try") and it seems to be mutual beneficial.  All good and the savings are real.....especially recently with what I have seen for HAL as compared to the HAL prices.