Covid-19 Acknowledgement - Australian cruises

leck57

I am very sorry to start yet another thread related to Covid, however can someone please answer this question.

We are on an Australian cruise on the Majestic next month and I am Green Lane. I have used the App previously and generally have no problems with it. However when looking at the Wellness Check on the App there is a blue box with the wording "Guests sailing from Australia, please fill out the required COVID-19 ACKNOWLEGDEMENT FORM via Cruise Personalizer in addition to these forms". The forms below this box are the Wellness Form and the Upload Documents box but this other form is supposedly in the Personalizer.

I have gone through the Personalizer and cannot find the Acknowledgement Form anywhere. I found a reference to it but no link or no form. Does anyone know where this Form is hiding. (one would question why everything else like this is on the App but we are directed to the Personalizer for this Form).

Any help greatly appreciated.

10 minutes ago, leck57 said:

I am very sorry to start yet another thread related to Covid, however can someone please answer this question.

We are on an Australian cruise on the Majestic next month and I am Green Lane. I have used the App previously and generally have no problems with it. However when looking at the Wellness Check on the App there is a blue box with the wording "Guests sailing from Australia, please fill out the required COVID-19 ACKNOWLEGDEMENT FORM via Cruise Personalizer in addition to these forms". The forms below this box are the Wellness Form and the Upload Documents box but this other form is supposedly in the Personalizer.

I have gone through the Personalizer and cannot find the Acknowledgement Form anywhere. I found a reference to it but no link or no form. Does anyone know where this Form is hiding. (one would question why everything else like this is on the App but we are directed to the Personalizer for this Form).

https://www.princess.com/plan/cruise-with-confidence/cruise-health/frequently-asked-questions/au-cruises/covid-19-acknowledgment/

This was added in April 2022 on cruises from Australia.

It should be in your cruise personalizer.

Did you look at the checkin?

Perhaps other Australian guests could direct  you.

Did you check your travel summary and the website version of the App?

Edited by PacnGoNow

10 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

https://www.princess.com/plan/cruise-with-confidence/cruise-health/frequently-asked-questions/au-cruises/covid-19-acknowledgment/

This was added in April 2022 on cruises from Australia.

It should be in your cruise personalizer.

Did you look at the checkin?

Perhaps other Australian guests could direct  you.

Did you check your travel summary and the website version of the App?

Yep, I know it should be on the Personalizer but I can't find it, despite going all through it. Not in the Travel Summary but I'll try the web version of the App. (EDIT - nope that didn't work).

I'm hoping someone has actually found it. 

Edited by leck57

1 hour ago, leck57 said:

Yep, I know it should be on the Personalizer but I can't find it, despite going all through it. Not in the Travel Summary but I'll try the web version of the App. (EDIT - nope that didn't work).

I'm hoping someone has actually found it. 

So crazy. There should be a link for you.

Have you checked on your roll call?

If you have a TA/CVP I’d call them or PCL to find out for you.  

It may be obsolete now, and they haven’t updated the App.  Since the website information was from April 2022. That wouldn’t be the first time that there are inconsistencies.

If no one knows, then I’d do the App wellness check and show up at the port.

They will ask you the questions anyway.

Let us know what you find out.

Edited by PacnGoNow

1 hour ago, juniper berries said:

Maybe check the airline web site you are flying into Australia  with. Alsocheck the Australia  gov web site to make sure you have all your documents  that are needed to enter Australia.  

Look at the OPs location. They live in Australia. 

• Like 1

OP - Thank you for bringing up this topic!  We are traveling from the US for a Coral Princess cruise departing April 2.  I started updating my App information this week and saw that warning and despite my best efforts (doing everything you did) I never found the form.  Given that we have 6 months to go that isn't a problem yet but I'd rather know at least where to find the form even if it can't be filled out yet.

I wish you luck and please keep us updated.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

So crazy. There should be a link for you.

Have you checked on your roll call?

If you have a TA/CVP I’d call them or PCL to find out for you.  

It may be obsolete now, and they haven’t updated the App.  Since the website information was from April 2022. That wouldn’t be the first time that there are inconsistencies.

If no one knows, then I’d do the App wellness check and show up at the port.

They will ask you the questions anyway.

Let us know what you find out.

There is a link, sort of. The wording about doing this part on the Personaliser is underlined. When you click on that it just takes you to the Personaliser log in page. Useless. The Roll Call is pretty quiet and I do have a TA but I'm not wanting to pester them about yet another piece of Princess incompetence. 

I've done all the Wellness stuff that I'm allowed to do and am green lane, so we'll just see what develops with this part.

1 hour ago, leck57 said:

There is a link, sort of. The wording about doing this part on the Personaliser is underlined. When you click on that it just takes you to the Personaliser log in page. Useless. The Roll Call is pretty quiet and I do have a TA but I'm not wanting to pester them about yet another piece of Princess incompetence. 

I've done all the Wellness stuff that I'm allowed to do and am green lane, so we'll just see what develops with this part.

Agreed!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2022 at 9:56 PM, leck57 said:

Hi leck57,

I was having the same problem so rang my cruise planner at Princess 27/10/22 and she said that it is part of the Wellness Check, and not in Cruise Personaliser as stated.  However, she said that because I am Green Lane I am good to go and not to worry about it.  Perhaps it had already been included previously but I don't recall it.  I am on a 12 day cruise to NZ round trip from Sydney departing 31/10/22.

I hope this helps.

Julie

Hi, if helps I noted at my end (Aussie) also on the Majestic soon for my B2B2B, that the Web based version of the app allows me to input additional information required where the phone version doesn't???

Ie: Upload section for the internatinal vaccination certificate and an Upload section for the RAT test photo or PCR.

(Just note the rat test photo if that is you option the day before needs to include your passport page and proof of date/time in the photo [eg home screen of phone]).