QE Barcelona to Asia/OZ

Wonky

Booked on this cruise next year and wondering if anyone is on it this year? I’m interested to know what happens with passports. Assuming there are no passport checks after arriving in Barcelona how do you prove you have left the EU? Asking as concerned about the 90 in 180 day rule.

3 hours ago, Host Hattie said:

The authorities in Barcelona will have the passenger manifest so they will know you have left the country. Records are held electronically these days.

True, but they will not know when you leave the EU. I wonder how many days they will have you down as? More importantly how do you prove it!

7 minutes ago, Wonky said:

True, but they will not know when you leave the EU. I wonder how many days they will have you down as? More importantly how do you prove it!

Not only Barcelona, authorities at every port has full access to the passengers manifestiert, i.e. also the last EU one.

Maybe, you will see, they even will ask at least non EU passengers to submit their passport.

• Like 1

On the cruise now . They kept our passports on checkin and returned them after Greece with the stamp out of eu plus the Egypt one day visa . We have to give the passports back tomorrow for Oman to stamp us in / out which is the next stop . 

the out date from eu was accurate but we were stamped in days after we arrived - not until Barcelona having been to azores Madeira and Cadiz!

15 hours ago, alibabacruisers said:

Hi Lissie, can you tell me if you needed a visa for Egypt, Oman and Singapore please?  We are on QE next year and have those ports and were trying to see if we needed to organize visas or if they are obtained by the ship.  Thank you in advance!

Caveat I’m a New Zealander , but Cunard got us Egypt and oman visas for free - haven’t heard of any nationality having a problem so us, uk, Australian are all ok . Singapore doesn’t require visas there’s an online health form to do a few days prior to arrival - similar for Indonesia I think - there is a change for Indonesia - but Cunard arranges all of it on board 

7 hours ago, alibabacruisers said:

Hi again Lissie!  On your cruise, do you have a list of the excursions Cunard offered?

I didn’t keep a copy of the list - we did the 15 hour Luxor trip and also a tour in oman - where there are few options . 

• Like 1