How do I get the post cruise survey?

Bollycats

We got home from the Carnival Sunshine yesterday and neither one of us has yet to receive the email with the post cruise survey. The cruise director said we should have it the day we disembark. Is there another way we can get this survey? We really want to recognize some of the hard-working crew members we encountered.

Ours always come about three days after returning. They send them to whatever email you have on file with them. So just wait a bit at this point and write down the names you want to recognize before you forget them.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1371/~/post-cruise-guest-satisfaction-survey

From the above link look for the last line where is says " if you did not receive a survey click here for the survey." The word click is in blue to indicate it is a hyperlink for you to click on to take you to the survey.

I agree though that you may want to want 2 more days and after checking your spam folder and any other mailboxes like promotions (google) then use the above link.

Good luck

• Like 1

It's been since 10/8 and we never received the survey.  I called Carnival and got this link to send a complimentary message.  The woman said not everyone gets a survey but they were sure pushing it while on the Legend.  The link is guestcare@Carnival.com.

Not sure why it isn't not coming up as a hyperlink but I did get an automatic response when I sent it.