Dining Reservations for 2 rooms/bookings

love2gocruzin

We will be sailing the Mardi Gras in July.  There are 3 of us in our room and my daughter and son-in-law in a different room (they booked on their own.)  We have connected our reservations on the site.  My question is:  Is there a way to connect our dining reservations in the signature restaraunts so we are able to be togther?  Also, I wanted to be able to pay for there food since I have a ton of onboard credit.  Any help is much appreciated.

Your PVP would be able to do this, if you have one.  If not, since the reservations are linked, maybe you have to option to book and pay for the specialty dinners for all of you in your planner.  

Here's what we did.  Just booked and paid for the two of us, then stopped in Rudi's on the first day and asked them to add two people to the reservation (you need their names and stateroom numbers).  Worked out fine for us.  

If you have their booking number, you can link their cruise to yours and book and pay for specialty dining for everyone. That's what I did for our son and DIL on our cruise in March. 

In December, we'll be on Mardi Gras with friends. We each booked our own res for Rudi's and Teppanyaki and will go the the restaurants once onboard to link them.

20 hours ago, cruisemom2 said:

If you have their booking number, you can link their cruise to yours and book and pay for specialty dining for everyone. That's what I did for our son and DIL on our cruise in March. 

In December, we'll be on Mardi Gras with friends. We each booked our own res for Rudi's and Teppanyaki and will go the the restaurants once onboard to link them.

We did connect with them through their booking number but when I go to make reservations, only the people in our room are on the drop down.  I was hoping I would be able to see them too and add them.  Can you tell me how you were able to add them?  Did they also appear as guest in the drop down menu when selecting the guests?

My adult children and their kids are linked to my booking.  I gifted them (adult children and spouses) with Chef's Table on our upcoming cruise. Under manage my cruise, I chose "I want to give a gift to a booked cruiser".  The next page, I chose "specialty dining".  When I clicked on the venue I wished to book, all of the people linked to my booking were listed, with a box next to their names.  I simply chose the recipients, and contined with the booking.

• Like 1

I don't think I did it the way pcvtmom did, but that's a great option. Once I had their booking linked to ours, I was able to select all our names when I booked our steakhouse and Teppanyaki reservations. It was back in December when I booked those, so I can't remember exactly how I did it.  🤦‍♀️

3 hours ago, cruisemom2 said:

I don't think I did it the way pcvtmom did, but that's a great option. Once I had their booking linked to ours, I was able to select all our names when I booked our steakhouse and Teppanyaki reservations. It was back in December when I booked those, so I can't remember exactly how I did it.  🤦‍♀️

I did ours this way as well we sail the week of Christmas fortunately I have young adult kids so we can eat late because it takes forever for them to get dressed.

• Like 1