Enchantment: Diamond Lounge

vtgal

Has anyone else been surprised by the small Diamond Lounge on Enchantment? 

It was at the top of the ship, up some stairs and very small. I went there once and 

could not force myself to return. For a ship that sails full out of a popular port, seems 

they should do better. 

• Like 1

Diamond Lounge was very popular (but not overcrowded) last February when we sailed. I believe Concierge Lounge was, as well.  Because of the high number of Pinnacles on that cruise (many of whom came to DL), crew set up an additional food area at the front of VC.

On our June and September cruises, we went to CL, and really enjoyed it.

One can always sit in VC and have D drinks served there.  But we like the lounges.

• Like 1

The DL is definitely smallish but easy to grab a nosh and sit in the VC lounge area for a better view and more room to spread out. Outside of just stepping in to see what the app layout looks like I seldom sit in there other than in the morning for a few cappuccinos and a pastry or two or three.

I should mention that on our first two cruises this year, Jayson, the host, had a talent for matching people who would enjoy each other's company.  If we walked in, and he said "May I seat you with Eva and Elmer?", we knew we would be fine, even if we had gone in with the intention of being loners. I would call the atmosphere cozy rather than crowded.

For years we enjoyed the larger South Pacific Lounge on Grandeur.  Now we prefer the setup on Enchantment.