Any Time Dining Explorer of the Sea

Hey there, First time back on RCCL in a while. Can anyone tell me how hard it is to get tables for two at anytime dining. Also Are the wait times horrendous around 6:30? We've done Canival the pas few cruises with kids and loved being able to book a table through the app. Any chance Rccl does the same?

No option to book a table with the app like Carnival.

No recent experience on Explorer, however I was recently on Vision and wait times were ~15 min in peak times.

Tables for 2 are usually easy 

Edited by Missusdubbya

39 minutes ago, ballarinamom said:

Hey there, First time back on RCCL in a while. Can anyone tell me how hard it is to get tables for two at anytime dining. Also Are the wait times horrendous around 6:30? We've done Canival the pas few cruises with kids and loved being able to book a table through the app. Any chance Rccl does the same?

We were on Explorer last month.  It could be a little crowded right at 6:30, but once you have a reserved table you can just walk in.  If you want to wait to be seated it only takes a few minutes.

39 minutes ago, ballarinamom said:

We were just on Adventure 2 weeks ago.  We had MTD booked for 7 pm.  When we got on the ship, we went right to the dining room and asked if it was possible to get a table for 2 by a window for dinner.  We also were concerned after reading about the long lines for MTD.  We were told to arrived at 6:45.  The lines were long, but moved quickly;  we were seated at 7pm, so all was good!  Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

We were on Explorer last month.  It could be a little crowded right at 6:30, but once you have a reserved table you can just walk in.  If you want to wait to be seated it only takes a few minutes.

So did you make reservations daily or all at once on embarkation day?

2 hours ago, ballarinamom said:

We were on Explorer for a B2B in April and had a 2 top every night.  Some nights line was a little long, but never anything terrible.