Difficulty trying to book spa treatments

Valpacino

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to book spa treatments for our upcoming cruise on the Beyond for 11/13/22.  When I go in to my account on the celebrity website, this is what it says as per the image below.  Any ideas? I have onboard credit to use which I'd like to use for some spa treatments.

Any help from the community is always appreciated!

image.png.1d731bb40012e378e41b44c61a04fc0e.png

Thank you everyone for your input.  To explain further what we were trying to accomplish.  It was my friend & I trying to book 2 reservations in the spa so we could go together one day & leave our DH around the pool.  My friend wanted to pay for both appointments from her onboard credit as I had already paid for a specialty dinner from mine for the 4 of us so by doing this we would even things up across our 2 reservations.

We logged into our accounts on the computer last night but it would not allow my friend to add me as a guest to the spa appointment.  It kept saying I did not exist as a reservation despite me having received this week my check in email so that's a bit concerning!  We ended up calling the Retreat Guest Services number.  Phone was answered in a timely fashion by a pleasant customer service rep.  However it took her an hour on the phone to book 2 appointments under 2 reservation names from 1 account.  Why I do not know.  She kept having to put us on hold whilst she went off & checked something.  We did get there in the end but it was a little tiresome to say the least. 

I hope Celebrity reads these experiences so they can make the apps & booking process in our accounts better.  The service once you are on board is stellar in our past experience.  It just seems to fall a bit short sometimes before you board.  JMO.

Thanks again for everyone who answered my question - these boards are a great source of info for guests that are a little less seasoned on the ways of Celebrity ......

Strange.  Never an issue here.

I linked our two cabin reservations online early on.  I can book any spa event for any of the four of us in the two cabins.  Both accounts/cabins show up when I view our reservation.

If I were to do so from my cabin account, it would be charged to my OBC or credit card regardless of which of the four of us I selected from the list, and all four are on each list.  Whose account gets charged is simply a matter of which reservation you select at the start when you select "Plan my cruise".

Plan.thumb.jpg.85a12a8f4e9f508fd7b687fa94247707.jpg

Spa.thumb.jpg.ef24b5773f79cec44f1377d80f01a73a.jpg