SpringHill Suites Marriott Ft Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port

Ombud

SpringHill Suites Marriott Ft Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port is at 151 SW18TH St, Dania Beach. Not really in Fort Lauderdale. I'll googling how I can get to the pier / publix. I will need to pick up wine, flowers for the ship, and snacks. 

Has anyone been to their pier?? 

6 hours ago, Ombud said:

SpringHill Suites Marriott Ft Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port is at 151 SW18TH St, Dania Beach. Not really in Fort Lauderdale. I'll googling how I can get to the pier / publix. I will need to pick up wine, flowers for the ship, and snacks. 

Has anyone been to their pier?? 

We stayed at the Hyatt House right next door a few years ago. Per Google Maps, the nearest Publix is quite far away. There's a grocery store called "Sprout's Farmer's Market" a 7 minute walk due east along Sterling Road, and their website claim they sell wine. As to getting to PE, check with the hotel, in our experience most hotels in that general area offer shuttles to the various PE terminals for a modest fee.

Thanks. Will check with them re: shuttle to Port

Sprouts doesn't carry regular wine according to website. But at least uber is cheaper than checking luggage ($70 for 3 legs round trip). Looks like I'm doing that 

Anyway its not for a few more weeks so maybe I'll just change hotels. I'd be there all day

27 minutes ago, Ombud said:

Sprouts doesn't carry regular wine according to website. But at least uber is cheaper than checking luggage ($70 for 3 legs round trip). Looks like I'm doing that 

Anyway its not for a few more weeks so maybe I'll just change hotels. I'd be there all day

Just finished checking hotels and this area is significantly less than Fort Lauderdale so I guess I'll uber or bus somewhere for the day (even less factoring uber to / from publix). 

@april_4_us did you notice a subway? That's my version of fast food. And I can get snacks at Ross. 

10 hours ago, Ombud said:

? I just checked their website and that particular store shows  49 different whites and 78 reds, and blushes, sparklings etc. Can't say how many are in stock at any given time (hopefully a better in stock percentage than Princess ;o) but they do seem to offer a wide selection unless you're after first growth Bordeaux.

https://shop.sprouts.com/shop/categories/270

Edited by lx200gps
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...