New AMEX Offer (10/24/2022) - Spend $1,000 get 25,000 Membership Reward Points

• 3 weeks later...

My husband and I both have offer on our everyday AMEx cards… just booked a cruise on harmony…the rep broke up payments, put $1010 on my card and then balance on his card, then I went to cruise planner and added another set of charges to get to 1000 for his card…

‘’hopefully the points will post quick.  I took advantage of a similar offer same time last year but it was $350 cash back and posted quick.  The terms say to allow 90 days after 12/31 for points to post 

2 minutes ago, sargenet said:

My husband and I both have offer on our everyday AMEx cards… just booked a cruise on harmony…the rep broke up payments, put $1010 on my card and then balance on his card, then I went to cruise planner and added another set of charges to get to 1000 for his card…

‘’hopefully the points will post quick.  I took advantage of a similar offer same time last year but it was $350 cash back and posted quick.  The terms say to allow 90 days after 12/31 for points to post 

Mine posted within just a few days.  

25 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

Yeah, I was giving myself a bit of space.  I thought it was next day, but just can't remember.  I know it was really quick.  🙂

I wasn't sure either... I went back to my points dashboard to check.  

16 minutes ago, CruiszBug said:

Dang... no RCL offer on any of my three Amex cards! But I am getting River cruise offers, lol!

Add the 100 offers to your card and then come back in a couple of days and you will have a new 100 offers available.  That's what I had to do for the last offer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1