Great Beach Day that’s not AI?

Mediterranean_Honeymooner

We are going in December.  We have the drink package on the ship so I think we may be ready to “dry out” a little by this point. 🤣. So really just looking for a beautiful beach with some loungers to have a laidback day for a low price.

I know some of the beach clubs have a pay as you go option, but they say they give preference to AI guests.  I’d hate to pay for a cab and then have them be full.  So does anyone know which beach club may be least likely to fill up or are there other great beach options available in Cozumel not affiliated with beach clubs that I should consider?

7 minutes ago, Mediterranean_Honeymooner said:

The only requirement is beach and loungers. Don’t need water sports or snorkeling this trip. Pool is fine, but not a requirement.  I just want a nice beach.

Palancar, or if you are willing to pay for transport to stay or make arrangements to return, Punta Sur or Punta Morena (no ocean swimming).

If you just want loungers and view but little/ no sandy beach, Sky Reef, Money Bar, Buccanos 

Edited by c-leg5
  • Like 1

We love Buccanos,  but they have later hours now,  they do not allow guest until like 11am.  If you want to sleep in they have a absolutely lovely old resort that is amazing to walk around and hang out at.  Plenty of loungers and beautiful clear water,  almost no beach but still nice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2022 at 7:57 AM, Jgarriso said:

We love Buccanos,  but they have later hours now,  they do not allow guest until like 11am.  If you want to sleep in they have a absolutely lovely old resort that is amazing to walk around and hang out at.  Plenty of loungers and beautiful clear water,  almost no beach but still nice.

Is this new?

Their website and TripAdvisor still state 10am - 6pm everyday, except Mondays. I actually thought they closed at 5 to prepare for night dining but perhaps they just close the kitchen.