What terminal for Seashore?

mafig

Port of Miami has an online viewer of the daily dock report, which designates which terminal ships are expected to take. For Saturday, Seashore is listed as docking at Terminal E, which is her normal berth.

https://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/shipping-lines.asp is the link. At the top of the page there is a drop down menu of Online Services, and the first option is the daily dock report. You can change the dates as needed, which may be helpful to see if she is returning to E or if she will get shifted to C, as has been known to happen.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

The terminal seems to change rather frequently. It is easy to see the various ships however and taxi drivers/Lyft/Uber appear to have no issue finding the appropriate terminal. We boarded at one terminal and disembarked at another this past Saturday.

Brace yourself and bring your patience. The embarkation lines were very long and the staff did not do a very good job managing the lines. Lots of line cutting going on and misinformation. People who should have been in special lines were told to stay int the main line. So there were a lot of unhappy Yacht Club people. If one person says one thing, track down another MSC employee to verify.

13 hours ago, niknot said:

The terminal seems to change rather frequently. It is easy to see the various ships however and taxi drivers/Lyft/Uber appear to have no issue finding the appropriate terminal. 

We're driving our own car.  If we were taking a taxi or uber we would not be concerned.  Miami is not my favorite port.

8 hours ago, mafig said:

If we drop our bags off in the YC tent, don't they take us directly onto the ship.....?   What do they do with the YC people, have them then go to the main line?

You can drop your bags at the tent with the porters/port staff and then go park your car. Return to the tent and proceed inside the terminal.  Just tell the person at the tent you are going to park your car. No problem.

Dennis

Luckily, you know about the tent. There were a number of people booked in Yacht Club who didn't know to go to the tent that is why they ended up in line. If you go to the tent, they will take you to the appropriate check in area.

In my case, I did a match to diamond level. One of the benefits is an expedited check in area. I walked over to the Yacht Club tent to ask where I needed to go. Everyone working there pointed to the very long line. After waiting in it for a half an hour, I remembered "wait this is MSC... always ask someone else." I left my husband in the line and looked for another MSC employee. He directed me to the appropriate place.

49 minutes ago, niknot said:

I left my husband in the line and looked for another MSC employee. He directed me to the appropriate place.

Can you please elaborate as to the location for priority check-in?  I’ve seen videos showing the entrance for priority check-in at Terminal E to the left of the “standard” line as you’re facing the terminal. Is that correct?  Do you go inside through a separate set of doors?   Thanks so much.