LIVE! -- Dragon of the Seas goes to the Beyond and Back, October 26-Novemeber 4

DragonOfTheSeas

1 minute ago, DragonOfTheSeas said:

Iagree the food is better on the Beyond.  There is no question.  

It is interesting to note that the Royal Caribbean Quantum class had dynamic dining at the beginning. It was a four dining rooms choice/rotation.  It was generally criticized and eventually abandoned.  Many liked it; many didn't.  I see the Beyond dining model as an evolution of this. I feel it is here to stay on the Beyond.  Passengers will need to get used to it.  If not the need to book the S-class. JMHO

I LOVE the 4 dining room MDR approach, PARTICULARLY with the additional region specific offerings.

We agree Celebrity food is generally the best of mainstream lines, but honestly we do fine in MDRs of all the lines we have sailed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DragonOfTheSeas said:

. . . However, I do know that some meals from the beginning of the cruise on Beyond are repeating.  For example, the Prime Rib on night one and tonight. . . .

Interesting, Celebrity originally published the menu order as 9, 2, 7, 8, 5, 3, 4, 6, 1 but has since changed it to 2, 1, 7, 8, 5, 3, 4, 6, 1 in the App.  Was Prime Rib (Sample menu #1) served on night 1 or 2? 

I guess this just shows you can't trust the App to plan which nights you want to eat in the MDRs and which nights to book specialty dining.

11 minutes ago, dreamer321 said:

Interesting, Celebrity originally published the menu order as 9, 2, 7, 8, 5, 3, 4, 6, 1 but has since changed it to 2, 1, 7, 8, 5, 3, 4, 6, 1 in the App.  Was Prime Rib (Sample menu #1) served on night 1 or 2? 

I guess this just shows you can't trust the App to plan which nights you want to eat in the MDRs and which nights to book specialty dining.

Prime Rib was night #1 and #9.  

There were also a couple of changes.  For example, the Wedge salad was not available on the day in the app and on the menu.  There was a substitute.  There were a couple of other changes.  But, not the entrees. I am sure there will always be a few changes. 

• Thanks 1