Cannot log in to Princess website

Mr_Steve_&_Me

I have cruised with Princess many times, so I am not new to the site. When I log in, it opens the registration page. If I try to reregister, it tells me my email is already being used. Yes, I know it is! I called Princess, got a horribly noisy connection so we couldn’t hear each other. Then I tried Live Chat, but all I got was the link to the log in page. Not helpful. Anyone else have the same issue? Best dept to contact? 

17 minutes ago, Mr_Steve_&_Me said:

I have cruised with Princess many times, so I am not new to the site. When I log in, it opens the registration page. If I try to reregister, it tells me my email is already being used. Yes, I know it is! I called Princess, got a horribly noisy connection so we couldn’t hear each other. Then I tried Live Chat, but all I got was the link to the log in page. Not helpful. Anyone else have the same issue? Best dept to contact? 

I would sign out of the website. Clear your history/cache on your phone or PC, etc.  Sign back in. Also, try another browser.

Do NOT reregister as this causes duplicate CC numbers.  

If you call, try a customer service agent again, maybe the connection will be better.  There is an option for them to call you back.  If you do get an agent, asj them to see if you have multiple CC numbers. They can correct that.

A while back the website was asking almost everyone to re-enter some of their profile information.  It looked very similar to re-registering and that got most people concerned for the very reason that @PacnGoNowstated.  Take a closer look at the page you are given and confirm whether it is really asking you to re-register or just give profile info (even though you know it should already be in your profile.)  I had to supply a piece of info again (I forgot what it was) but once I did everything was back to normal.