Adding Spouse's Crown and Anchor number to Reservation?

Since I had the account/managed things for our cruise last year, I knew I received a Crown and Anchor number.  I booked a second cruise recently on my account, listing my spouse as the other passenger for our room.

I didn't realize until a recent email that my husband was listed as being a Crown and Anchor member with his own number.  I didn't put that number on the reservation.  I contacted RCL through their website to ask about it but haven't heard anything.  I want to make sure my husband gets his points too!  Is there an email address or other way to add his number to our reservation?  Thank you!

2 minutes ago, hollins2007 said:

Since I had the account/managed things for our cruise last year, I knew I received a Crown and Anchor number.  I booked a second cruise recently on my account, listing my spouse as the other passenger for our room.

I didn't realize until a recent email that my husband was listed as being a Crown and Anchor member with his own number.  I didn't put that number on the reservation.  I contacted RCL through their website to ask about it but haven't heard anything.  I want to make sure my husband gets his points too!  Is there an email address or other way to add his number to our reservation?  Thank you!

Have him sign on to RCL website using his email/name etc and it should show the reservation.  If not he can add it and everything will be good.  Other than that you'll need to call the C&A number. 

46 minutes ago, hollins2007 said:

Call Royal and have your accounts linked and you will both have the same number of points.

I have the same problem for me, DH and DS1 and DS2. I make all the bookings using our home email and I created the log-in for the RCCL website. So my C&A status shows up, but theirs doesn't. DH tried to use the app to check his C&A points but because he used our home email on the app, it came up with my name. We'll figure it out or end up calling Royal, I guess.

5 hours ago, Funky Fusion FoodsJ said:

Have him sign on to RCL website using his email/name etc and it should show the reservation.  If not he can add it and everything will be good.  Other than that you'll need to call the C&A number. 

I'll probably have to call.  The fact I'm getting emails for him means they probably don't have his email address of record... but I'm trying to remember, I think he used the app on his phone while we on our cruise last year; doesn't that require a login?  I'll have to ask him when he's done with work.

Thanks all!

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to update.  I called RCCL last Friday and they easily added my husband's C&A number to our reservation.  I didn't even have to provide it - the person was able to look his name up and found it (though I confirmed what they found matched the number in my emails).