Health Assessment on HAL check-in

mightycruisequeen

18 minutes ago, mightycruisequeen said:

Specifically, what is on the HAL health assessment form that will be available within 72 hours of check-in? 

We haven't cruised since 2020, so haven't seen it.

Thank you in advance.

I just did mine.  They ask if you had covid in the last 7 days.  That's it.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, mightycruisequeen said:

Specifically, what is on the HAL health assessment form that will be available within 72 hours of check-in? 

We haven't cruised since 2020, so haven't seen it.

Thank you in advance.

Log into your HAL account, go to your booking, then go to checkin.  You will see the health assessment there.  It is greyed out until 72 hours before your cruise.  Fill that out 72 hours before your cruise.  Just ask things like are you feeling well, etc.  Just a couple of questions.  I hope you have a wonderful return to cruising.

2 hours ago, keeponcruising said:

I just did mine.  They ask if you had covid in the last 7 days.  That's it.

That is interesting that they don’t ask if you had a fever or diarrhea to see if you have norovirus.  I know pre-pandemic many cruise lines would ask you health questions.  If you have cruised HAL since the restart, did they ask you any health questions at the pier?

9 minutes ago, habitatnal said:

If you have cruised HAL since the restart, did they ask you any health questions at the pier?

Two HAL cruises since the unpleasantness.  Had the 72 hour health statement to complete online. No health statements at the pier. 

On one (Rotterdam, Amsterdam, 10/21) we were swabbed up the nose rather harshly by a very tall Dutch lady and we were only permitted onboard if we were Covid negative. 

On the other (NA, Port Everglades, 12/21) we had to submit our vaccine status and negative Covid tests.

(I'm having a hard time visualizing anyone at the pier (or on the 72 hours statement) stating they are ill....Do people really check off "yes, I am here and I am sick?".....I'd be very curious as to how that plays out)

56 minutes ago, FlaMariner said:

Two HAL cruises since the unpleasantness.  Had the 72 hour health statement to complete online. No health statements at the pier. 

On one (Rotterdam, Amsterdam, 10/21) we were swabbed up the nose rather harshly by a very tall Dutch lady and we were only permitted onboard if we were Covid negative. 

On the other (NA, Port Everglades, 12/21) we had to submit our vaccine status and negative Covid tests.

(I'm having a hard time visualizing anyone at the pier (or on the 72 hours statement) stating they are ill....Do people really check off "yes, I am here and I am sick?".....I'd be very curious as to how that plays out)

Thanks for the info.  I don’t know what would happen if you answer yes.  I do know that pre-pandemic Royal Caribbean asked me some health questions at the pier.

1 hour ago, habitatnal said:

That is interesting that they don’t ask if you had a fever or diarrhea to see if you have norovirus.  I know pre-pandemic many cruise lines would ask you health questions.  If you have cruised HAL since the restart, did they ask you any health questions at the pier?

This is my first since covid. I was surprised they didn't ask about diarrhea or norovirus.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2022 at 6:52 AM, Roz said:

It's as though norovirus doesn't even exist.  Remember when it has a huge honkin' deal?  All kinds of precautions and warnings.

I also was surprised at no questions about vomiting or diarrhea. No questions at pier; just the 72 hour pre cruise questionnaire which as I recall was about covid symptoms. No covid test (we boarded in Montreal the day Canada lifted the testing requirement.) 

• Like 1