Mr. Sanchos or Nachi Cocom

1bravesfan

22 hours ago, JohninDC said:

If you are looking for a livelier atmosphere and water toys, choose Sanchos.  If you want a quiet, relaxing, uncrowded day at the beach with better (IMHO) food/drinks/service, choose Nachi.

This descibes it perfectly.

We  prefer a quiet, guaranteed less crowded day so we always choose Nachi.

Be back for the 5th or 6th time in december,

• 2 weeks later...

The previous post explains our experience perfectly.Mr Sanchos was a tad too crowded for us, we tried it as they did have the inflatables for the kids.

We go back in two weeks and we are giving Paradise Beach a try. It appears to be a cross between the two.

We have been to Mr. Santos and Nachi. Santos we found to be livelier with better food and Nachi to be peaceful with slightly lower quality food. Drinks were good at both. Take your pick🙂. We will be returning to Cozumel 12/6 and going to Nachi. 

We've done Santos, Paradise and Nachi.  Nachi was our most recent one (last month), and I found the service to be really poor.  Waiter was nice and attentive at first but then disappeared.  We had to come up from the beach to the restaurant/bar area to get service.  Food was good, but it felt like we didn't get our money's worth.  I did like how quiet it was.  If you like the pool, though, you'll have no problem getting served. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nydney1 said:

The previous post explains our experience perfectly.Mr Sanchos was a tad too crowded for us, we tried it as they did have the inflatables for the kids.

We go back in two weeks and we are giving Paradise Beach a try. It appears to be a cross between the two.

Please give your opinion on Paradise Beach when you get back. We are considering it for our cruise in April.

12 hours ago, nydney1 said:

I have never been to Sanchos. I am interested to know in what way you consider Paradise Beach to be a cross between the two?

Edited by c-leg5

8 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

I have never been to Sanchos. I am interested to know in what way you consider Paradise Beach to be a cross between the two?

I'd imagine more peaceful than Sanchos but more lively than Nachi.

I've always seen it as :

Nachi  Cocum - Quiet, relaxing day more for older adults and less for kids. 2nd nicest pool area. (all share the same beach)

Mr. Sanchos- livliest day for people more looking for a party atmosphere for their day. More kid friendly, but not as much as Paradise. 3rd nicest pool area.

Paradise Beach. More lively than Nachi, but not as much of a party atmosphere as Sanchos. More kid friendly than the other two. Nicest pool of the 3. (haven't heard if the recent renovations to the pool have finished.)

Playa Mia right on the same stretch of beach, would be the most kid friendly beach with their waterslides and pools with pirate ships etc. in them, plus all the inflateables some of the others have in the ocean.

I'd be curious to hear others thoughts on these assesments.

Edited by bguppies

I pretty much agree.  It's been a few years since we went to Mr. Sanchos, but I don't remember it being that crazy.  We did Paradise a year or so later and liked it better, but more because of the pool and the service we received than the atmosphere.  They felt pretty similar to me overall.  Nachi is definitely a quieter scene.

• Like 1