Holiday Inn. - Port of Miami

fwman

I booked this hotel for our January cruise. Its very close to the port and I was wondering if they have a shuttle to the port. Also, do they have a shuttle from the airport to the hotel. I assume they don’t.

Thanks

I know of no downtown Miami hotel offering airport shuttles.  The Holiday Inn has not offered port shuttles in the past, but since you can see the port from some of the rooms a taxi will be cheap, and Uber or Lyft should be about $10.

On 10/31/2022 at 7:12 AM, fwman said:

I booked this hotel for our January cruise. Its very close to the port and I was wondering if they have a shuttle to the port. Also, do they have a shuttle from the airport to the hotel. I assume they don’t.

Thanks

No, they don't have a shuttle. However, there is a line of taxis waiting outside to take you to the ship. It was $5 per person. No need to call anyone. Just go outside.

The same is for the airport to hotel. No shuttle, but taxis waiting. It was $30 for 2 people to go from the airport to hotel. We had the large sliding door van, not a car. I am sure a car would be cheaper. 

Edited by NanoGirl21

6 hours ago, NanoGirl21 said:

No, they don't have a shuttle. However, there is a line of taxis waiting outside to take you to the ship. It was $5 per person. No need to call anyone. Just go outside.

The same is for the airport to hotel. No shuttle, but taxis waiting. It was $30 for 2 people to go from the airport to hotel. We had the large sliding door van, not a car. I am sure a car would be cheaper. 

Did the taxis actually quote you a per person fare?  Taxis charge by the vehicle not by the person and there is no difference in the fare between a van and sedan taxi.