LIVE from Discovery Nov. 5 - Nov. 14, 2022 - including Sky Suite experience

HBCcruiser

9 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

@HBCcruiser. You are so generous to allow me to sort of detour your threads with even a like.  

You definitely have Karma on your side.  It's because you are such a giving person.

I looked right past the ship model to the stuff'teds.  Thanks for the photo.

Look who is talking with the “giving” statement! I seem to remember a certain someone who left a Hawaiian welcome gift(s) in my stateroom. Now who could that have been?🤔🤩

Edited by HBCcruiser
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tonit964 said:

I noticed the comedian tonight in the Vista lounge is Carlos Oscar! If you get a chance, go see him, he's hilarious. I really hope he'll be on Discovery for my cruise in two weeks.

Yes! I saw him this cruise on the first night! He is funny. 

• Like 2

Part of the Premiere Package includes 2 free specialty dining dinners. As a suite passenger I get the first night specialty dining free which leaves me 2 more to go. I’m going to Sabatini’s again tonight then Crown Grill tomorrow. I was going to cancel Crown Grill due to it not living up to most CGs, but thought I’d give it another try. 

EC77D482-932B-4C8A-A53D-83A10EB399BF.png

• Like 1

Just so cruisers know, the staff already received feedback from the survey I filled out last week! They read the comments OUT LOUD so all can hear the compliments. Write about the staff  who impacted you in a good way.  The positive feedback DOES make a difference!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

That is interesting they get the feedback so quickly.  So happy to hear that.  We always send back the surveys right away to send positive feedback.  Everyone works so hard and yes it does make a huge difference for them. 

Nice to get the large table in Sabatini's.  When we had dinner a few weeks ago we were along the window area where the tables are right next to each other.  I know all about the couple's plans next to us for the Europe trip they were going to book.  No we weren't part of the conversation.  Just not a nice relaxing dining experience.  Very disappointing.  Service was great which was a plus.

We met a couple from CC also at the Fiesta.  I knew he would be on the cruise and was thrilled to meet them.  Largin, if you are reading this it was such a nice occasion spending time with you. 

Congrats on your win from entering your cabin!  Nice surprise.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

Just so cruisers know, the staff already received feedback from the survey I filled out last week! They read the comments OUT LOUD so all can hear the compliments. Write about the staff  who impacted you in a good way.  The positive feedback DOES make a difference!!

Happy to hear that they are passing along the comments.  I wrote up Vanessa and Iggy among others.  They were outstanding.

We also enjoyed the Fiesta night.  It was well attended and the Margaritas were great.

• Like 1