LIVE from Discovery Nov. 5 - Nov. 14, 2022 - including Sky Suite experience

HBCcruiser

Glad to see the bridge tour is starting back up again. Thor told us that it still wasn't allowed and we didn't think to ask April onboard. We did learn from the Director of Restaurant Operations who ran our Chef's Table (2nd to last night) that while we couldn't do the galley tour normally included with the paid experience of the Chef's Table, they were allowing galley tours for the first time the next day as part of the free culinary demonstration for anyone who was willing to do it while wearing a mask and gloves. We'd already done the galley tour on a previous cruise so it was an easy decision when several events were scheduled around the same time that last morning.

2 hours ago, RRFPresident said:

Glad to see the bridge tour is starting back up again. Thor told us that it still wasn't allowed and we didn't think to ask April onboard. We did learn from the Director of Restaurant Operations who ran our Chef's Table (2nd to last night) that while we couldn't do the galley tour normally included with the paid experience of the Chef's Table, they were allowing galley tours for the first time the next day as part of the free culinary demonstration for anyone who was willing to do it while wearing a mask and gloves. We'd already done the galley tour on a previous cruise so it was an easy decision when several events were scheduled around the same time that last morning.

We had to wear masks and were not allowed to take photos which was fine. Great officers and Captain! Good fun.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2022 at 6:53 AM, azbirdmom said:

After experiencing 360 as part of a trial almost two weeks ago I had heard that they would charge $150 per person and shared it here.  That turned out to not be the case and they have announced that it would be complementary for suite passengers and some others.  As for the age limit I am not sure.  But would the 16 YO enjoy a 7 course meal from the Mediterranean?

We were not charged last night. Right now they are offering it to suite pax.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

360 was amazing. I highly recommend it!2AF6D1DB-6403-4F08-B5E3-FD64C9FD55B5.thumb.jpeg.42fe15ff579b2cbebd46fc9306749cfd.jpeg

EE4E52AE-2A4E-4EA2-913A-D526526C4BC7.thumb.jpeg.e939cddf87cc4c5f607dafa03548b08e.jpeg

Did you have to purchase your picture or did they start printing them out and giving them to 360 diners?  The picture of my DH and I was one of the rare good ones and I would have liked to have had it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

Did you have to purchase your picture or did they start printing them out and giving them to 360 diners?  The picture of my DH and I was one of the rare good ones and I would have liked to have had it.

We took our own. I did not see the hard prints anywhere actually.

• Like 2