Wonder 4 Pax setup

myacuna

Hey there! Hoping someone can share a pic of the 4 pax setup in a balcony room on Wonder. I am debating having my toddler sleep in a pack n play or set her up on the couch with her brother using a bedrail. Does the sleeper sofa allow one bed to stay as a low trundle and the other to stay high or is it always converted to a double?

We won't be on Wonder until December, so can't answer your question. You might trying going to some of the cruisers on the roll call for the Wonder and ask the ones who have returned home but are still posting or maybe someone is doing a live review from the ship. Just a thought. Cheers!

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/2517-wonder-of-the-seas-roll-calls/

1 hour ago, myacuna said:

Hey there! Hoping someone can share a pic of the 4 pax setup in a balcony room on Wonder. I am debating having my toddler sleep in a pack n play or set her up on the couch with her brother using a bedrail. Does the sleeper sofa allow one bed to stay as a low trundle and the other to stay high or is it always converted to a double?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, myacuna said:

Wonder is currently on her way across the Atlantic and there are a couple of live threads going on. Maybe if you post your question on them, those cruisers could potentially get an answer for you.

Here's the link to one: 

And here's the other: