Restaurant booking x1 limit?

ziggyuk

I am on the Spirt in March next year and there are limited restaurants on that ship.
I am looking to book Le Bistro twice and Cagney's twice but of course the online system will only allow one of each.

Is there any way around this? can my PCC help on Monday (he is sick and has a stand in at the moment) or maybe via chat or will they have the same limits?
This is something I will probably have to leave until onboard but wondering is there are any work arounds?

Even if you make them at separate times? 

I just checked our upcoming February trip. I had already booked Ocean Blue, just went in and it looks like it will allow me to pick it again now several days later for an additional reservation.

I don't want to hit the button and really do it because I don't actually want it, but you're saying if I went all the way through to the end it would error out?

25 minutes ago, Sailing12Away said:

I just checked our upcoming February trip. I had already booked Ocean Blue, just went in and it looks like it will allow me to pick it again now several days later for an additional reservation.

I don't want to hit the button and really do it because I don't actually want it, but you're saying if I went all the way through to the end it would error out?

Yes, it will give you an issue when you try to finalize it.

23 hours ago, Sailing12Away said:

You can put it in your basket but it wont allow you to checkout.

I called my PCC to do this and he told me he couldn't help. Then I tried chat with 2 different people and they wouldn't help either. I even tried the customer service number with no luck. I finally ask to just book Teppanyaki instead but they want to charge me. We have a 2 dinner package plus the 2 platimun dinners and I only have 3 total booked. If I pay for Teppanyaki, will they refund us on the ship? My PCC even tried to tell me Teppanyaki could not be used with the dinning package - UGH