Veranda vs. Sunset Veranda on Millenium Class

LB_NJ

4 minutes ago, goofysmom99 said:

It's a great location.  The big plus is their massive balconies.  Room for a party.  Remember, there are aft elevators/stairs on M-class ships so it isn't the long trek to get to the food. 😉

Thanks for the info.

Huge balconies. They used to be categorized as Concierge Class but they recently changed them. This is one on the Constellation several years ago. They are fantastic balconies. This one was on deck 7 - the largest (not counting penthouse below). Decks 8 and 9 get progressively smaller (length wise) but are still huge.

No photo description available.

We loved our aft balcony on the Summit last spring; as others have mentioned, it is huge (about 22 feet deep) and partially covered, so you can be protected from both rain and direct sun if you wish.  We had 2 loungers and 2 chairs as well as a small table.  The room itself also seemed a bit larger, but I may be mistaken about this.  It was more expensive than other veranda staterooms, but we enjoyed it enough to book the same room for a cruise next spring.

You may be having difficulty finding sunset verandas on the website because they are already sold out.  The sunset veranda is listed in the veranda group, but it is separate from all the other veranda categories.  If no sunset verandas are available, the entire category is missing on the website.

Cheryl

50 minutes ago, ConnMom said:

We loved our aft balcony on the Summit last spring; as others have mentioned, it is huge (about 22 feet deep) and partially covered, so you can be protected from both rain and direct sun if you wish.  We had 2 loungers and 2 chairs as well as a small table.  The room itself also seemed a bit larger, but I may be mistaken about this.  It was more expensive than other veranda staterooms, but we enjoyed it enough to book the same room for a cruise next spring.

You may be having difficulty finding sunset verandas on the website because they are already sold out.  The sunset veranda is listed in the veranda group, but it is separate from all the other veranda categories.  If no sunset verandas are available, the entire category is missing on the website.

Cheryl

Oh....gotta ya.  I may call to reserve the cabin I want and then go from there as far as adding dining, excursions, etc.  I am very particular about my cabin.