Change Medallion Order

snowbird8

Does anyone know if I can change the delivery of our Medallions from home delivery to picking up at the port? I am not sure when the Medallion would be sent to the house and we are leaving almost a week before departing our cruise. The cruise isn't until late January 2023. I have tried changing it through the app, but I haven't been successful. Thank you!

Did you try canceling the original order and then placing a new one with the option of picking up at the pier? or try chat feature and see if they can amend your order?

Edited by LImom
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, LImom said:

Did you try canceling the original order and then placing a new one with the option of picking up at the pier? or try chat feature and see if they can amend your order?

This is what I was going to suggest... As long as the medallion has not shipped you *should* be able to do this.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, snowbird8 said:

Does anyone know if I can change the delivery of our Medallions from home delivery to picking up at the port? I am not sure when the Medallion would be sent to the house and we are leaving almost a week before departing our cruise. The cruise isn't until late January 2023. I have tried changing it through the app, but I haven't been successful. Thank you!

They arrive 10-14 days prior, usually.

You can always pick up at the port if they don’t come in time.

If you really want to…you can cancel the order, go into order history and reorder picking the pickup at port.

I just went in and added a bracelet to our previous order to be shipped to the house.  Our cruise departs 18 December.  I didn't see a way to edit our previous order but I could cancel and put in a new order.  Good luck.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/8/2022 at 2:36 PM, bjkTX said:

I just went in and added a bracelet to our previous order to be shipped to the house.  Our cruise departs 18 December.  I didn't see a way to edit our previous order but I could cancel and put in a new order.  Good luck.

As a follow up the bracelet arrived Saturday and we received the medallions yesterday (Monday).

• Like 1

On 11/8/2022 at 3:02 PM, PacnGoNow said:

You can always pick up at the port if they don’t come in time.

This has given me shudder thoughts.  Just wait - folks who order Medallions and they don't arrive will be trying to get their $10 back.  Or asking for OBC since PCL didn't deliver on the new Plus package.

3 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

This has given me shudder thoughts.  Just wait - folks who order Medallions and they don't arrive will be trying to get their $10 back.  Or asking for OBC since PCL didn't deliver on the new Plus package.

More fun for the refund department! 😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 1