How to decide what to bid on Royalup?

11 hours ago, orville99 said:

The other booking is independent of the one you are in, so the other two people would still be on the manifest in their original cabin. I suppose you could get extra keys made so they could sleep in the second bedroom, but they are still on the hook for the full cost of their original booking. 

The money is not the issue. I just want to make sure they will let me have the the other two in the room. I assume they don’t care. 

On 11/9/2022 at 6:45 PM, Sunshine3601 said:

Good job!    

Question:    I know they are having a promotion with kids sail free but does that promotion apply to Royal Up or will they collect the royal up per person, including the toddler?

When I did before, I would have had to pay for two people regardless of little ones age.

• Like 1

Well- our newest Radiance cruise - coming up soon- I did get the bid now emails and the link we are passing around also works.  But- the minimum bid sliders are set pretty high. As far as I could tell the $20 or $30 bid option is not a thing any more.  A guess is the extra revenue ($40) was not worth the staff effort to let you change cabins.  We are in an OV GTY- now assigned a connecting cabin on deck three #3620  - which is OK except it might turn the couch into a chair to make room for the extra door.  A recent inside cabin had that.   I hope not.  So there is an "Spacious Oceanview" option for like $60 PP.  I wonder what that is?  

upgrade IMAGE

Ocean View Balcony

Vast views of the landscapes, seascapes and skies are yours to enjoy from your private balcony.

From

$180 pp

upgrade IMAGE

Ultra Spacious Ocean View

These spacious staterooms accommodate six in its twin beds, sofa or Pullman beds and sitting area.

From

$85 pp

upgrade IMAGE

Spacious Ocean View

These larger staterooms offer a gorgeous view, two twin beds and a private bathroom.

From

$60 pp

Edited by IslandHppy