Tour to just mud baths?

MissRabbit

Hi! 

I was really wanting to do a tour through Cosol tours but a portion of their tour includes a boat ride to snorkel between the Pitons.  Due to limited mobility, I can’t get into and out of the boat they use. Not sure if they’d just let me sit in the vehicle (nor would I want to) for the hour+ they are doing the boat ride. 

Does anyone know of a good tour company (or taxi driver) who offers a tour without the boat ride? Was looking to do everything else Cosol offers, or at the very least, a trip to the mud baths and a viewpoint. Any help would be appreciated. 

4 hours ago, MissRabbit said:

Hi! 

I was really wanting to do a tour through Cosol tours but a portion of their tour includes a boat ride to snorkel between the Pitons.  Due to limited mobility, I can’t get into and out of the boat they use. Not sure if they’d just let me sit in the vehicle (nor would I want to) for the hour+ they are doing the boat ride. 

Does anyone know of a good tour company (or taxi driver) who offers a tour without the boat ride? Was looking to do everything else Cosol offers, or at the very least, a trip to the mud baths and a viewpoint. Any help would be appreciated. 

Have used

https://www.stluciantaxiandtours.com/private-tours/

But hopefully @reedprincess will give excellent up-to date recommendations- thanks

PS

One can always take a taxi from the port cab rank.

Edited by PORT ROYAL
PS
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MissRabbit said:

Hi! 

Serenity Vacations

Explore St Lucia

Island Man Taxi and Tours

Real St Lucia Experience

Frank's Tours 

Barefoot Holidays

Solar Tours ane Travel

Marius Taxi 

Rising Sun Taxi

Island Routes 

And so forth

There will also be plenty of taxi and tour guides at the port offering tours.

Any trio down to Soufriere will include view points, etc. 

If you have mobility problems, the mud baths may be a challenge, you do have to walk a fair few uneven stairs, over uneven terrain, etc. 

• Thanks 2

Thank you for your suggestions. I will look into them. 

as for walking, I can walk on uneven terrain just fine and can manage stairs if I take my time. (How many stairs btw?)

I just can’t do the big step down into and out of the small boats. I’ve done it before in Belize, Grand Cayman and Tortola and it was very difficult/painful. I am trying to avoid a repeat. 

3 hours ago, MissRabbit said:

Thank you for your suggestions. I will look into them. 

as for walking, I can walk on uneven terrain just fine and can manage stairs if I take my time. (How many stairs btw?)

I just can’t do the big step down into and out of the small boats. I’ve done it before in Belize, Grand Cayman and Tortola and it was very difficult/painful. I am trying to avoid a repeat. 

20-30 of varying heights and depths, uneven but well maintained.

The staff will help you, basically carry you, in and out of the boat if needed.. but can appreciate not wanting to try it if unsure.

Good luck with your research.. 

1 hour ago, reedprincess said:

20-30 of varying heights and depths, uneven but well maintained.

The staff will help you, basically carry you, in and out of the boat if needed.. but can appreciate not wanting to try it if unsure.

Good luck with your research.. 

oh ok 20-30 I can do.

yeah I’d like to see them try to carry me lol.  I’ll call around and see what I can find out. Might even call Cosol and see if they have an alternate option for what I can do during the sailing portion.  Thanks for your insight.