HAL stopping in Grand Turk?

Nanner

From what I can see it looks like ships are going to Grand Turk again, but i just want to confirm that HAL is going.  I see a cruise leaving Nov. 13 that should be stopping there.  It's Veterans' Day so the office is closed.  Thanks!

We are on the NS 11/19 & 11/26 and we are scheduled to stop at Grand Turk (both cruises) and no communication about a change.

Also, the 11/26 is scheduled for Key West and no change and fingers remained crossed (KW seems to be another one that gets scratched but so far, so good).

(From our experience last year, substitute ports of Freeport and Bimini were not good........Nassau would have been a bonus...LOL)

19 minutes ago, oakridger said:

And now Rotterdam is stopping in Grand Turk at 2am tomorrow morning for a medical emergency and so we’ll stay there until 2pm tomorrow. Good thing we’re all very flexible on board the Rotterdam these days!   ~Nancy 

Oh my. Glad we were able to get off yesterday. So are you missing another port or just delay time on the next port? 

4 hours ago, REOVA said:

Oh my. Glad we were able to get off yesterday. So are you missing another port or just delay time on the next port? 

We are missing Sint Maarten which was to be on Sunday.  We will go straight to Barbados on Monday.   

🤞