What are NCL's themed parties? And, how do you dress for them?

pitterpattershoppe

The biggest theme night on all NCL cruises is the White Hot Night party. Just pack a white outfit and you are good to go. Some people go all out and bring white feather boas, white sequin outfits, etc. I actually wore a polar bear costume on my Alaska cruise, and got my group to wear vintage sailor uniforms on a Greek Islands cruise one year.

Other nights include country, 70s, 80s, 90s, and Caliente, which is Latin. I’ve seen folks bring their best boot scootin outfits to country night, and all kinds of vintage swag and flair to the other parties. Vintage clothes are always fun, t-shirts are fine. Most people just show up “as is” while others clearly (like me) will bring a bag of fun stuff just to be the life of the party. 

It’s freestyle cruising, so just make it yours, and pack as a little or as much as you like, and have fun.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, www3traveler said:

What used to be the White Hot Party is now Neon Party.  Parties usually start about 10:00 P.M. or later (very loud and crowded).  No special clothing needed for any of them.

What was the White Hot Party (which ended years ago) and was never the Neon Party is the Glow Party. 

We wear whatever we had on for dinner. And don't pack special for the theme nights (Glow, 80's, 70's, Caribbean). 

• Like 1