Additional specialty dining, how to determine the cost?

jcollin

Hello,

If i want to add an additional specialty dining how do I determine the cost beforehand?  I've read somewhere Cagney's and Lebistro you just order off the menu but does Teppanyaki or Maderno or others have a set price, (cover charge)?  If so does anyone know what that would be?

Thanks

They are $49.
If you click "explore & Plan" then "dining" in your NCL account it will give you the prices and you can add them from 120 days out.
There are also sample menus for the a la carte restaurants to give you an idea of costs.

4 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

They are $49.
If you click "explore & Plan" then "dining" in your NCL account it will give you the prices and you can add them from 120 days out.
There are also sample menus for the a la carte restaurants to give you an idea of costs.

Is that before 20% gratuity or after?  

34 minutes ago, jcollin said:

Thanks, does the $49 (or 117.60 with gratuity) charge cover all of the specialty dining options?

"IN WHICH VENUES WILL MY SPECIALTY DINING PACKAGE BE HONORED?

Specialty Dining Packages are honored in the following restaurants: American Diner, Cagney’s Steakhouse, Food Republic, Italian, Le Bistro, Los Lobos, Moderno Churrascaria, Pincho Tapas Bar, Q Texas Smokehouse, Raw Bar, Seafood, Sushi and Teppanyaki.

Guests may also dine in select entertainment-based restaurants using their SDP meal."

There may be a few items that require a supplement in addition to the SDP credit (additional charge for crab cakes at Cagney's, for ex.) but those items are clearly marked on the menu. 

Edited by Two Wheels Only

33 minutes ago, jcollin said:

Thanks, does the $49 (or 117.60 with gratuity) charge cover all of the specialty dining options?

If you mean all of the restaurants the answer is no.  You read correctly that Le Bistro, Cagneys and others have a la carte pricing.  You can probably find images of recent menus to see what to expect for prices.

There's a website called Prof Cruise where you can find  menus for all NCL restaurants, both complimentary and fee based.  Prices for the a la carte restaurants are there. The dining package can be used at any of them but some items have an up charge which is noted on the menu.