Carnival Venezia 29 Sep-14 Oct 2023

JOHN 57

good morning our ship is at sea, 19 days to go, 5 till we check in on the 15th of september, and only 2 more boardings to go.    on our ship 81 degrees, moderate breeze, and the the waves are calm, there is some rain.

download (3).png

Just imgaine and assume you are on our ship, first day at sea, where would you go for coffee and what breakfast would you have. I would go for brunch, egg white omlette with vegetables and cheese.  Plus turkey bacon, grits.   Plus that coffee to start my day.  what would you have?

5 hours ago, JOHN 57 said:

Just imgaine and assume you are on our ship, first day at sea, where would you go for coffee and what breakfast would you have. I would go for brunch, egg white omlette with vegetables and cheese.  Plus turkey bacon, grits.   Plus that coffee to start my day.  what would you have?

I'll be having a breakfast burrito from Tomodoro, and washing it down with a Peroni beer at the Rococo Bar. 😎

• Haha 1

good morning our ship is at sea, 18 more days to go, and in 4 we can check in online for the 15th of september, only 2 more loadings to go, then our turn.    on our ship 82 degrees, sunny , 11 knots speed, gettle breeze, moderate waves.  Hurrican not effecting. 

download.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JOHN 57 said:

this morning I would feel like pancakes and turkey bacon, a light egg white omlette, with cheese and vegetable,  of course with coffee.  Undecided where to have. 

There's gonna be nothing else to try on the ship if you keep eating pre-cruise

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, JOHN 57 said:

I liketo have an idea, what is available, and an attempt on my part to keep everyone interested and involved.

Thanks for keeping us all interested and involved John. I know Myriam is supposed to be getting the food for you so I am actually more concerned with getting in front of your sons going through those buffet lines!😉

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Destiny0315 said:

Thanks for keeping us all interested and involved John. I know Myriam is supposed to be getting the food for you so I am actually more concerned with getting in front of your sons going through those buffet lines!😉

they will defintely be there.

good morning, a change this morning, our ship wouldnormally goto San Juan, but a change was made to Nassau, Bahamas.  Why not sure of, but carnival cost involved.  Could it bedue to hurrican, I just do not know.  at any rate our ship is at Nassau. We have 17 days to go, and in3 we can register online for the 15th of september.  Only 2 more bookings togo

download.png

1 hour ago, JOHN 57 said:

for breakfast this morning it would be french toast with strawberries on top.  Not certain, if I could get strawberriess, but would have anegg white cheese omlette with it.

It appears you appreciate a good breakfast.  They say you can have breakfast for lunch - I'm more of lunch for breakfast as it's 8am and I just finished a bowl of leftover chicken noodle soup.  My grandkids call me Garbage Grandma cause if it's a leftover, regardless of age, Grandma eats it!  Fuzz on that fruit, scrape it off, eat it.  I have been known to occasionally drink the water here as well!  As you and I know John, we have great immune systems.  I'm always giving mine something else to focus on other that my kidneys 🙄. GG

Edited by retltrcrr

1 minute ago, retltrcrr said:

It appears you appreciate a good breakfast.  They say you can have breakfast for lunch - I'm more of lunch for breakfast as it's 8am and I just finished a bowl of leftover chicken noodle soup.  My grandkids call me Garbage Grandma cause if it's a leftover, regardless of age, Grandma eats it!  Fuzz on that fruit, scrape it off, eat it.  I have been known to occasionally drink the water here as well!  GG

no, in the morning or not at all

On 9/9/2023 at 9:31 AM, JOHN 57 said:

I'm easy. Omelet with toast or cereal. 

15 hours ago, JOHN 57 said:

good morning, a change this morning, our ship wouldnormally goto San Juan, but a change was made to Nassau, Bahamas.  Why not sure of, but carnival cost involved.  Could it bedue to hurrican, I just do not know.  at any rate our ship is at Nassau. We have 17 days to go, and in3 we can register online for the 15th of september.  Only 2 more bookings togo

download.png

This sailing stayed in the Bahamas due to Hurricane Lee. My friend is on that sailing. People weren't happy but safety first.  Oh and she caught covid already 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, happycruiser220 said:

This sailing stayed in the Bahamas due to Hurricane Lee. My friend is on that sailing. People weren't happy but safety first.  Oh and she caught covid already 🤦🏻‍♂️

safety first and always, sad about covid, still with us.  If everyone got a shot it would help

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, JOHN 57 said:

good morning, time for breakfast, what would you like and where.  I would have 2 overeasy eggs, turkey bacon, grits, fruits, and on course coffee.  Not sure where at.

Have you tried sausage gravy over your grits?  There's an eye opener.  Same gravy you'd eat on biscuits and gravy but over grits then put those over easy eggs on top.  Yum