Carnival Venezia 29 Sep-14 Oct 2023

JOHN 57

On 4/7/2023 at 8:24 PM, retltrcrr said:

I can relate to your kidney disease.  Since it has been diagnosed as auto-immune has it been named?  I have membranous nephropathy, currently in full remission, which is also an auto-immune kidney disease only diagnosed after a kidney biopsy.  I assume you've had one. I was fortunate enough to be seen at the Mayo Clinic.  I'm assuming yours is not membranous as you are able to lose weight, while even with the losartan (blood pressure med that aids in processing protein) and lasix ( a diuretic) I retained nearly unbearable amounts of fluid.  The similarities to your meds and diet make me wonder though.  Do you know your protein count (urine & blood) as those were more important than kidney function numbers in my case?   You're near Houston so I'm assuming you are in good hands medically.  I'll be watching for updates from you.  Take care and keep going.  I never stopped either.

saw my doctor yesterday, and still unnamed disease,  she prescribed continued losartan, atorvastatin, and rena-vite tablets.

good morning, and I am so happy, because we bought our airline tickets yesterday, so we are leaving by Dallas on 28 September, a day earlier if something goes wrong.  We have the tickets going from Dallas to Newark, New Jersey and back.  Hotel, we are staying at does have a shuttle to cruise line.  We have a total of 165 days to go.  

50 minutes ago, JOHN 57 said:

good morning, and I am so happy, because we bought our airline tickets yesterday, so we are leaving by Dallas on 28 September, a day earlier if something goes wrong.  We have the tickets going from Dallas to Newark, New Jersey and back.  Hotel, we are staying at does have a shuttle to cruise line.  We have a total of 165 days to go.  

Hey, John - we are also going on the 28th from DFW, but got tickets to JFK as they were the best deal. May I ask what hotel your restating at? We haven't booked hotel yet.