Can’t access cruise planner since Nov 18!

FLKrewzer

I’m wondering if I’m doing something wrong - I’ve been trying to get the Refresh Pkg since the Black Friday prices started Nov 18. Either I can’t get in at all on the cruise planner or, like some, the gray button doesn’t let me add to cart. After reading some suggestions I called Crown & Anchor - who were unable to add the package. They said IT will work on it and email me. I’m thinking about calling Royal and trying to order on the phone. 

At first I figured the website crashed because so many were on - - but 3DAYS???

Any ideas? Or should I just chill for a little while and relax and wait it out?

i hope I don’t lose out on Black Friday prices.....hopefully we have until Black Friday!!!

An you clear your cookies, and/or try a different browser?  How about the app? In the app, click on the little ship at the top, and at the bottom, beverage packages pop up. If you can, click on that, and you should get to beverage package choices. I wish you luck. This has been a debacle, affecting many.

Thank you for your suggestions. I cleared the cookies. No good. Still not able to add to cart.  I went in app and got excited - bev pkg popped up, but again not able to chose it.  UGH!  I’ll try again and again, etc - then I’ll call Royal. 

Thanks for your help.

1 hour ago, FLKrewzer said:

Thank you for your suggestions. I cleared the cookies. No good. Still not able to add to cart.  I went in app and got excited - bev pkg popped up, but again not able to chose it.  UGH!  I’ll try again and again, etc - then I’ll call Royal. 

Thanks for your help.

You are not alone. Same thing here. Been trying since Friday to purchase several items and can get all the way through to add the payment then it tells me to verify the card or oops we hit a snag. No one at Royal can get it to go through either. I am at a complete loss as to what the issue it. They better get it resolved soon and hoping they honor the sale prices. Only good thing so far is that I have not seen any pending charges for my multiple attempts. Very frustrated.

Edited by tangled1010