Website Help??

80sGal

18 minutes ago, 80sGal said:

Anyone experiencing issues purchasing items online today?  I have all my shore excursions and onboard things in my cart but payment will not process.  I've been trying every couple of hours since last night.  

Yep. Been trying since this past Friday. Royal is supposedly still working on it. I dont get it. They advised me that its not all reservations. I have 2 booked and for 1 I can make purchases without a problem. I was advised just to keep the items in the cart and that Royal will honor it.Guess we will have to see how it all shakes out. Frustrating to say the least

47 minutes ago, tangled1010 said:

Yep. Been trying since this past Friday. Royal is supposedly still working on it. I dont get it. They advised me that its not all reservations. I have 2 booked and for 1 I can make purchases without a problem. I was advised just to keep the items in the cart and that Royal will honor it.Guess we will have to see how it all shakes out. Frustrating to say the least

Last Friday??  This is our first time with Royal .... You would think they would have been able to fix it before the holiday rush began this week.  😞

• Like 1

In 2022, RCCL are still using a 2002 website - it is atrocious and the delay on their phone lines are just ridiculous - and even more annoying when the recorded message tells you to use their website .... I'm calling because the website is garbage, you fools!!!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, 80sGal said:

Anyone experiencing issues purchasing items online today?  I have all my shore excursions and onboard things in my cart but payment will not process.  I've been trying every couple of hours since last night.  

just an fyi.  check your credit card statement.  I kept trying to purchase something and have 3 pending charges for one item.  I used the app for dining reservations at Izumi and it was fine.  The website was goofy after 7am Friday am EST.  Before that I grabbed wifi for 1 cruise.  

• Thanks 1

Well everything has worked well for me. I called to get a reprice (saved $900) and lost my $50 OBC which I had already used towards my internet. Got an email that I needed to pay $50 now or internet would be cancelled. I went to cruise planner and cancelled it. Received email new amount to be refunded. Repurchased it and received email confirmation. Checked my credit card all seems OK.

This has all been crazy and hoping you all have some luck getting everything sorted out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, tangled1010 said:

I was having issues purchasing with multiple items, but I was able to check out if I purchased each item separately.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Teeboner said:

I was having issues purchasing with multiple items, but I was able to check out if I purchased each item separately.

That was it!  I purchased each excursion separately and then made dining reservations and drink package as two other orders and it all processed smoothly!   Prices were up roughly 50 bucks over yesterday's dynamic pricing.   Now I'll just hope Black Friday isn't some much better deal ... even though the site says these ARE the BF offers.   We'll see.   Thanks for the tip about purchasing individually.