Food Pics - In Honor of this Gluttonous Holiday

New2cruise2022

Thanksgiving here in the US. Good, glorious food. In celebration of loving food and eating more than needed, bring your best food p*rn pics. The menus are nice and are things of dreams leading up to a cruise, but what about some actual evidence. If you have pics of your favorite dishes, share them here with the ship, restaurant, and the name of the dish. (example: Bliss, Local, Reuben or Joy, MDR, butternut squash risotto.) Come on, get us salivating. 

And Happy Thanksgiving!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, weltek said:

I strangely have never taken food photos on a cruise ship! I take them sometimes on land, but never by sea. Might have to change that this cruise.

I actually understand why a lot of people don’t do it, even how some people look down on the practice. It doesn’t bother me when I see someone taking a picture, even in fancy restaurants. It’s a great way to remember the moments … and a great way to make people jealous. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, New2cruise2022 said:

I actually understand why a lot of people don’t do it, even how some people look down on the practice. It doesn’t bother me when I see someone taking a picture, even in fancy restaurants. It’s a great way to remember the moments … and a great way to make people jealous. 

Yeah, I have no problem with people taking photos of their meals. Snap away!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, New2cruise2022 said:

Thanksgiving here in the US. Good, glorious food. In celebration of loving food and eating more than needed, bring your best food p*rn pics. The menus are nice and are things of dreams leading up to a cruise, but what about some actual evidence. If you have pics of your favorite dishes, share them here with the ship, restaurant, and the name of the dish. (example: Bliss, Local, Reuben or Joy, MDR, butternut squash risotto.) Come on, get us salivating. 

And Happy Thanksgiving!

• Like 1

And Happy Thanksgiving!

Starting on post #347

And Happy Thanksgiving!

The first Thanksgiving on the Encore. 

‘Post #242

• Like 1

My husband's ultra protein plate - Sept., '22 Getaway - Haven Restaurant

image.thumb.jpeg.a024e887907fbc5fbac2880797be1d3e.jpeg

The best little tortilla chips. Sept. ' 22 Getaway, Taste or Savor - nacho chips with beef something and other added ingredients

image.thumb.jpeg.7a40cda7bff05030851098ab6c9a79b4.jpeg

Best milkshake ever (for real) - April, '22 - Getaway - American Diner Banana Milkshake

image.thumb.jpeg.001297c219369380fef239af2f2f75a6.jpeg

Very good lasagna (not my husband's though) - Sept., '22 - Getaway - La Cucina

image.thumb.jpeg.9c9280027ace724abb62237bfa6190ae.jpeg

Room service pizza - looks better than it is - Sept., 22 Getaway

image.thumb.jpeg.0eb3b0b8ea4d9e301832b2cb05d140aa.jpeg

La Cucina Pizza (it's a good effort) - Getaway, Sept. 22 

image.thumb.jpeg.d48f165cd9bcd4eb925d27f7670f2314.jpeg

1 hour ago, cruiseny4life said:

Here's a couple more that finally decided to load. 

La Cucina, Sept. 22 - Red snapper, shrimp, clams, mussels and other yummy stuff

image.thumb.jpeg.0e7b888c2742ba15be8841bfc99eb0f5.jpeg

Would that be the Red Snapper Livornese Style?  (Cartoccio Di Dentice Rosso Ai Frutti Di Mare)?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RocketMan275 said:

I appreciate your posting these but it would be helpful if you identified the items.

Top photo:

Marquise au Chocolat- 70% dark chocolate cremeux, rice crunch, Chambourd raspberry sauce

Bottom photo:

Marrons et Clementines- Chestnut Bavarian cream, Citrus filling, Sables crunch

• Like 2